This is a great opportunity for recent college graduates with a Bachelor’s or Associates degree who would like to begin their career in Business with a dynamic, growing company. We are also looking for individuals who are committed to offering the highest level of customer service to each and every contractor and client that we serve.
Responsibilities of a Management Trainee:
- Assisting with customers on taking orders over the phone, email, and in-person.
- Assisting with some warehouse duties throughout the day; but most of the day is in the office with customers
- Order Processing
- Special Order Transactions
- Telephone sales
- End of Day reconciliation procedures
- Reviewing and Processing Daily Reports Shipping and Receiving Duties
- Warehouse orders and inventory maintenance
Qualifications of a Management Trainee:
- Bachelors Degree or Associates degree
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Customer Service Oriented Attitude
- Self-directed, highly motivated
- Task oriented mentality
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift 60 lbs.
About the Company:
We are a large and growing distributors of tile and stone in the United States with over 10 locations throughout the East Coast. We have been in business for over four years and continue to innovate and improve processes to ensure the best customer experience.