- We have a culture of entrepreneurship. If you are comfortable with autonomy and accountability, you’ll fit right in!
- Career growth at Hajoca happens quickly, thanks to our three-year development program.
- We offer hands on and extensive training, and you’ll work with a mentor every step of the way.
- Hajoca is a large organization with a family feel. Because of our decentralized model, each location really has its own culture.
- Your hard work will translate into financial success. You will start with a competitive base salary, and with sales incentives and profit sharing bonuses, you’ll have the opportunity to increase your earnings just 18 months into the program.
Let’s start with what we don’t require… your college degree need not be related to management and any work history or job experience need not be industry related.
What you do need:
- A Bachelor’s degree with a solid GPA
- Demonstrated leadership in educational, athletic, professional or social activities
- Passion for challenging and rewarding work
- A competitive spirit and a take-charge attitude
- Willingness to relocate
- A 90 MPH fast ball…
…OK, we’re kidding about the last on
Seriously speaking, we seek quality over quantity for our Management Development Program. We take the raw potential of our management trainees and cultivate it. If you have drive and imagination, if you set high expectations for yourself and have the determination to exceed them, it’s time to consider Hajoca as the place to start your future.
To learn more about this career opportunity, please visit www.hajocacareers.com. Here you can see a message from our president, meet current trainees and read a current trainee’s first-hand account of being in the Management Development Program.
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE and M/F/Disability/Veterans.) We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.#MON