Requisition #: 7113
Facility/Dept: GoshenHospital - Cardiovascular Lab
Status/Shift: Full Time, 80 hrs per pay period, Days
Location:200 High Park Ave, Goshen, IN 46526
The Manager of Cardiovascular Services is accountable for the clinical and business operations for all invasive and interventional cardiovascular services in our four cardiovascular operating rooms. They include all cardiac, vascular, interventional radiology, electrophysiology, gastroenterology services, and peripherally inserted central line services offered by the service line. The functions include management patient safety and satisfaction, colleague and provider engagement, adherence to guideline driven practices, compliance with standards of care, professional and ethical behaviors, and department financial performance. The Manager is responsible for reviewing existing services and developing new programs in coordination with the SLA and medical directors consistent with our service line’s strategic priorities.
Goshen Heart and Vascular Service Line is a multi-disciplinary division that include cardiovascular labs, cardiopulmonary services, outpatient Goshen heart and vascularcenter, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, echocardiology, and sleep center. The position works closely with all the departments and leaders of the entire service line.
Areas of Accountability
- Cardiovascular Lab
- Interventional Lab
- Electrophysiology Lab
- Hybrid OR Lab
- PICC/Mid Line Services
- Minimum Education: BSN RN with Business Administration skills. Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing. Requires current Indiana State license to practice as a registered nurse.
- Preferred Education:BSN RN with BBA;BSN RN with MBA/MHA;MSN RN with MBA, MHA
- Minimum Experience: 5 years of professional nursing with 3 years of cardiovascular lab experience, and at least 2 years of management experience.
- Preferred Experience: 5 years of cardiovascular lab experience and 3 years of cardiovascular services management experience
- Certifications Required: Healthcare Provider CPR Certification BLS, ACLS
- Certifications Preferred: RCIS, CCRN