We are seeking a hands-on Senior Manager & Consultant to join our team! Our Custom Development, Cloud, eCommerce and Business Intelligence Practices are seeking experienced consulting professionals to provide hands on leadership with 1) business analysis, 2) functional application development, 3) testing/QA and 4) deployment efforts for our clients.
As a Technical Project Manager & Consultant you will:
- Perform business analysis to transform custom requirements into specifications
- Lead transformation of functional specifications into live code
- Perform application testing and manage Q/A through development
- Create project plans, task estimates and SCRUM schedules
- Communicate status to clients & team members
- Coach team members to support professional development
- 6 to 10 years’ hands on management experience in 1) custom application analysis, 2) functional development, 3) testing/QA and 4) deployment
- Previous experience with custom development, cloud, eCommerce and business intelligence projects
- Previous experience in a Consulting and/or a Professional Services company
- Strong functional knowledge of eCommerce, order processing, back office and business intelligence / analytic reporting systems.
- Hands on testing/QA skills across Microsoft and AWS platforms
- Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or comparable Technical Degree
- Ability to learn and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
Skills We Would Like to See:
- Technical Skills:
- Demonstrated skills in business analysis and functional
- Demonstrated skills in development management and testing/QA
- Experience with public cloud platforms including Azure and AWS
- Experience with Microsoft .NET and Open Source Development stacks
- Experience with relational and no-SQL data storage systems
- Experience with both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Consulting Skills:
- Excellent people skills - an ability to empathize with clients and a genuine desire to solve their technical problems
- Ability to lead through influence; negotiate and gain consensus between clients and Terrace
- Gentle 'touch' with clients, team, management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful, true self-starter, can do attitude, leader
Compensation: $135k to $175k Annual Comp (DOE)
Benefits Offered: Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Title: Principal Consultant
All work to be performed 1) on site with clients, 2) in our downtown San Francisco office and 3) at your home office (when appropriate).
Downtown San Francisco Office:
Terrace Consulting, Inc.
101 Montgomery Street, Suite 2450
San Francisco, CA 94104
Terrace is an equal opportunity employer.