C2G International, LLC provides litigation support, forensic consulting, expert witness testimony, and project management and advisory services. Our consultants analyze the causes of construction and business disputes and evaluate the associated economic impacts. We also assist clients with the on-going management of large, complex construction and manufacturing projects.
C2G employs over 40 professionals located in Aliso Viejo, California; Long Beach, California; and Atlanta, Georgia. C2G works domestically and internationally and serves a variety of clients, including owners, contractors, developers, manufacturers, governments and government agencies, municipalities, financial institutions, insurers, engineers and architects, construction managers, subcontractors, and their legal counsel.
Job Description: Manager - Cost Analyst
C2G offers a dynamic, fast-paced environment with an emphasis on teamwork, flexibility and continued professional growth. Working within project teams, managers are responsible for managing and performing the day-to-day activities on C2G projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop financial models to analyze, evaluate, and monitor project costs.
- Analyze financial and accounting documents related to the construction industry, including financial statements, job cost reports, payment applications, subcontractor and supplier invoices, and change order requests.
- Review and evaluate project documents to understand the nature of increased costs.
- Verify and reconcile payroll, subcontractor, vendor and supplier costs.
C2G is seeking qualified individuals with a college degree in Construction Management, Accounting and/or related fields. Alternatively, C2G also seeks individuals with 5 to 7 years of work experience in the field, with knowledge of construction and/or manufacturing industries. Experience working for a contractor is preferred.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in project cost controls and/or project accounting.
- Understanding of contract documents and job cost records.
- Detail oriented and can manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Visit www.c2gi.com for more information about our company, professional team and service offerings.