RRReview is an affiliate of Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc and is a nationally recognized company that has specialized in providing property valuation and inspection products for loan servicing organizations, mortgage loan acquisitions, portfolio managers, and default service providers for more than ten years. RRReview has the experience of providing thousands of valuations every month for servicing portfolios of defaulted non-prime loans and REO assets and to investors for whole loan acquisitions and loan sales. Valuation products include Broker Price Opinions (BPOs), appraisals; reconciled market value reviews (RMVs) and appraisal review products such as field reviews and desktop reviews.
Oversee title reviews related to due diligence loan reviews including vendor management, order placement, review of results and delivery of final reports. Oversee other title related projects that may be requested by clients. Provide all necessary and accurate data for meeting deadlines. Coordinate with other Due Diligence staff during any loan review to ensure proper review of title issues. Manage any Title staff and Title expert contractors including training, tracking, workflow and quality control through all stages of title review.
1. Ensure due diligence title projects are conducted as instructed by the client
2. Ensure that title exceptions, issues and resolutions are properly reviewed and summarized accurately
3. Analyze and compile information gathered during a review and communicate effectively and timely to the client
4. Manage a network of remote contractors, both recruiting and training
5. Manage outside vendors engaged to perform title searches
6. Ensure that reporting is delivered to the client as requested
7. Oversee cost tracking, invoices and billing
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
2. 4+ years mortgage servicing experience including default servicing
3. 5+ years real property title experience
4. 2+ years supervisory or management experience
5. Ability to work with applications such as Word, Excel and Access to manage and analyze due diligence data.
6. Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize effectively
7. Strong project management skills
8. Basic SQL skills
9. Ability to handle stress and multiple projects with competing interests for time
Select Portfolio Servicing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off