We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Responsible to manage the delivery of nursing care to a specific patient population on a 24 hour basis while achieving quality clinical outcomes and maximizing the utilization of resources. Effectively managing the delivery of nursing care requires creating and promoting a professional practice environment at the unit level that exemplifies a vision and goals congruent with the Medical Center and the respective clinical service line as well as high levels of coworker engagement, patient satisfaction, safe and quality clinical outcomes, financial performance and physician satisfaction. Responsible to implement elements of the Nursing Strategic Plan within their departments. Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values, and Mercy Service Standards.
- Experience: A minimum of three years clinical experience required.
- Required Education: Bachelor’s degree required. Internal transfer applicants without Bachelor’s degree may be considered if the applicant is willing to actively pursue a Baccalaureate degree once hired into position. Actively pursuing a Baccalaureate degree is defined as being enrolled in a Baccalaureate program and completing at least one course per semester.
- Licensure: Must have either a current RN Temporary Permit/RN license in the State of Missouri.
- Certifications: Certification in specialty area of practice preferred.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
- Performance bonus
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Care On Site
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Memberships
- Long Term Disability
- Military Leave
- Merchandise Discounts
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Events
- On Site Cafeteria
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off
- Life Insurance