The Manager, Partner Administration is responsible for leading and supervising a team of individuals charged with securing local, statewide and national Enrollment Center (EC) partners for MorphoTrust USA. The Manager, Partner Administration will work closely with the Supervisor, Partner Search and Sr. Manager/Director, Partnerships and other business units including EC Operations, PMO, Deployment, Business Services, Training, Marketing, Engineering and Finance to ensure the needs of our internal and external customers and our contractual obligations are met in a timely and professional manner. They will ensure that best pricing and contract terms are negotiated and that contracts are fully executed. The Manager, Partner Administration will track end dates and contract language to ensure MorphoTrust partners are compliant. They will provide ongoing partner administration by assisting with creation and implementation of processes and communications to reduce operational inefficiencies and foster positive business relationships, and provide data to management for decision-making.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead and supervise all activities associated with securing cost effective Enrollment Center partners for services that meet established MorphoTrust Enrollment Center partner criteria.
- Work closely with the Supervisor, Partner Search to ensure ADA and contractual requirements are met.
- In conjunction with the Partner Search Team, lead and supervise all activities associated with ensuring all contract terms and responsibilities are clear and understood by partners.
- Partner with legal for partner and host contract term changes
- Ensure profitable contract rates and terms have been negotiated and that complete contract packages are submitted for execution in a timely fashion.
- Maintain current, comprehensive knowledge of MorphoTrust and all MorphoTrust programs, products, and service offerings, contracts and established processes.
- Remain informed of the state and/or federal regulations and requirements impacting the programs MorphoTrust offers and be able to explain those regulations and requirements clearly to partners and potential partners.
- Monitor changes and maintain updates to all contract document templates and communicate changes to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with internal departments to ensure partner program overviews and onboarding documentation is current and updates are provided in a timely manner.
- Together with other team leaders and in an effort to increase partner satisfaction and reduce waste and operational inefficiencies, drive continuous refinement of processes and procedures and development and maintenance of new SOP's.
- Oversee all associated activities with partner administration such as partner onboarding, partner communication, partner terminations and partner satisfaction.
- Draft P&L estimates and maintaining site listing reports and spreadsheets.
- Lead, mentor, and supervise a team of Partner Administrative Coordinators.
- Lead team meetings and host/participate in conference calls.
- Understanding and observance of NSA and Proxy related Policies.
- Participate in industry related training and development event.
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong proficiency with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft products such as Word, Excel and Outlook and SharePoint.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and in a virtual environment, if necessary.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively across various forms of media and in person with existing and new potential partners and across departmental lines.
- Excellent and proven negotiation and closing skills.
- Working knowledge of business and financial fundamentals (Profit & Loss)
- Working knowledge of geography and geographic regions of the United States and US Territories.
- General knowledge of financials and the ability to interpret basic financial reports.
- Ability to lead, guide and supervise a team of employees.
- Must be a team player.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Must hold a Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent, from an accredited institution.
- CFCM, NCMA or CPCM preferred
- Minimum four (5) years' experience with contracts and contract negotiation.
- Minimum four (2) years' supervisory experience.
- Excellent and proven customer service experience, written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work a minimum forty (40) hour week, Monday through Friday.
- Must have access to an internet connection during non-business hours. MorphoTrust will supply a laptop for employees use.
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Travel Requirements, such as: 25% or less travel required
- Working Conditions, such as: General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
- Physical Demands, such as: Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.