Genuent is looking for a Manager, Predictive Modeling and Analytics for a global organization with an office San Mateo, CA area. This is a great opportunity to head up a local initiative with the Direct Marketing teams based out of this office where you'll work directly with the business to better understand their needs. This position designs, develops, and executes key quantitative analysis and modeling projects within the Direct Channel Analytics team to drive decisions based on data and insights. For specific information please reach out to Eric O'Rourke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide actionable and insightful information and knowledge from advanced statistical modeling, data mining, segmentation, customer profiling and quantitative analyses with the goals of: driving new account growth and improving retention, assessing profitability improvement opportunities, and targeting the delivery of products and services.
- Participate in strategic marketing decisions for a variety of topics including customer segmentation, direct marketing spend and marketing promotional activities across all online and offline channels.
- Analyze large scale transaction, interaction, demographic and social data from internal and external data sources to uncover customer behaviors patterns and develop data strategies that drive growth and efficiency.
- Use statistic model and/or machine learning techniques to develop prospect-level likelihood to respond/sign-up/enroll and customer level attrition models. Responsible for model development, deployment, performance tracking and validation.
- Define, measure and track KPIs and develop financial forecasting models. Responsible for development and enhancement of business performance dashboards.
- MS or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or related Engineering disciplines.
- In-depth and extensive knowledge of statistical techniques and tools including the following, but not limited to, regressions, cluster analysis, factor analysis, and survival analysis.
- At least 4 years working experience in analytics and model development in areas such as Direct Marketing, Database Marketing, Consumer Credit, Risk and Fraud Management.
- Excellent skills using statistical packages including Python or R for data processing and modeling
- Excellent SQL skills and expertise in data warehousing, data services development and business intelligence tools and processes.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools such as QlikView or QlikSense
- Excellent partner engagement and influencing skills
- Excellent project management skills to build and execute project plans with clearly defined deliverables, timelines, and ownerships. Provide prompt and timely update with progress, issues, and risk mitigations.