Manager, Product Marketing - PERM - Miami, FL - $110-113K
Manager, Product Marketing - PERM - Miami, FL
- Lead strategy, planning and execution of new build marketing for successful launches.
- Build and manage budget for new launches marketing by actualizing monthly rollup and forecasting budget. Manage departmental budgeting & forecasting process for Marketing Services, Video, and Fulfillment areas.
- As owner of new build marketing, lead cross functional teams by developing strategies that support all channels and resource and plan asset development for successful execution of new build marketing
- Develop accurate, compelling and differentiated product information for key product marketing initiatives including but not restricted to product enhancements, destinations, family marketing and lead cross functional efforts to influence desire, demand and revenue.
- Utilize segmentation, analytics and market research to develop and optimize all product marketing initiatives.
- Own destination marketing initiative inclusive of marketing strategy, briefs, messaging and claims for each of Norwegian's key destinations.
- Develop and leverage standard reports or frameworks to maintain and review company and competitive products and itineraries and serve as champion for destination information.
- Launch initiatives to drive increased demand and revenue onboard for specific products and experiences.
- Perform other job related functions as assigned.
Manager, Product Marketing Skills & Requirements:
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
* 7+ years broad consumer marketing experience, within the travel/hospitality industry preferred but not required.
* Experience working on strategic projects and product launches on a large, enterprise scale.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills to present findings, prepare clear reports for multiple users including senior level management and communicate effectively with partners
* Strong leadership skills, highly detailed oriented
* Bachelor's degree required
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.