E*TRADE is a leading financial services company and a pioneer in the online brokerage industry. Having executed the first-ever electronic trade by an individual investor more than 30 years ago, the company has long been at the forefront of the digital revolution, offering easy-to-use solutions for individual investors and stock participants. Founded on the principle of innovation and determined to level the playing field for individual investors, E*TRADE delivers digital platforms, tools, and professional assistance to help investors and traders meet their near-and long-term investing goals. The Company provides these services both online and through its network of customer service representatives and financial consultants - over the phone at two national branches and in-person at 30 E*TRADE branches.
Seeking a Manager of Desktop Support Services to lead our team in our Arlington office. The ideal candidate will have a strong, working background in managing a team of technicians in a fast-paced environment. Solid understanding and experience in desktop technologies, emerging trends, and the ability to lead the team by example providing white glove service is required.
* Manage and mentor a team of desktop support specialists
* Provide White glove care to VIP and end users
* In a hands-on technical capacity:
o Serve as the lead and escalation point for all aspects of desktop and IT support.
o Drive efforts to provide world class IT support to E*TRADE's user community and improve the user experience
o Oversee the processes for deployment, maintenance and support for all implemented hardware, software and operating systems
* Manage Service Requests and Incidents by working with the rest of the IT organization, handling escalations and generating reports for management review
* Work with other IT teams to coordinate appropriate level of support for the user community
* Identify trends in specific support areas and work with stake-holders to address them
* Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or related field
* 3-5 years of experience with managing a medium-sized support organization
* 5-10 years of experience with Enterprise desktop support
* Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
* Exceptional interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport-building and listening
* Expert level knowledge of:
o Windows and OS X in a managed desktop environment
o Microsoft Office 2016 and 365 in a managed desktop environment
o End to end asset management lifecycle
o Enterprise desktop imaging and deployment technologies
o Standard desktop, workstation & laptop hardware and software troubleshooting
o Industry standard mobile device support
o Network support and troubleshooting for both wireless and wired configurations
o Remedy ticketing system or equivalent experience
o System Disk Encryption support in a managed desktop environment
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.