Requisition ID: 20103
Job Function: Organization/Talent Development (40000058)
Currently,we are seeking qualified candidatesfor the position of Diversity and Inclusion Manager to join our Global Human Resources organization in Benton Harbor, MI. This position will drive diversity and inclusion strategies and initiatives.
- Embed diversity and inclusion through the Talent Management process (e.g. Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Talent Assessment, Development/Promotion, and Succession)
- Develop and deliver diverse Talent Engagement, as well as Development, and Retention Framework and Toolkit (e.g. "Know, Grow, and Show")
- Implement the Diversity and Inclusion management system
- Provide leadership support to the Employee Resource Group (ERG).
- Provide project management support for deploying the "Inclusive Leadership" capability strategy
- Support the Communications team in launching a Global Inclusion Campaign
- Represent Diversity and Inclusion at various meetings and engagements (e.g. intern and full-time hire onboarding, conferences, join-ups with various organization stakeholders)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Management or related technical field.
- 5+ years' experience or related experience in a technical function, human resources or general management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively influence others
- Enthusiasm for different cultures and background
- Execution skills (organization, project management)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and present data-driven insights and trends
- Strong team player
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world's leading major home appliance company, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2017. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we believe that all people matter. Celebrating diversity and including thousands of perspectives empower us to create products that blend into every concept of home. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Additional information about the company can be found on Twitter at @WhirlpoolCorp.
Nearest Major Market: Niles
Nearest Secondary Market: South Bend
Job Segment: Diversity, Manager, Social Media, Business Manager, Recruiting, Human Resources, Management, Marketing