MANAGER OF FINANCE & CONTROL – CLEAR LAKE AREA
HOYER Global (USA), Inc. is an intercontinental operating logistical service supplier, specialized in transport of food and chemicals in tank containers as well as in flexitanks. With offices in all parts of the world and a network of 50 agents worldwide, our organization is seen as a world class leader in global logistics.
Manager Finance & Control
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the finance, credit control and cost control departments (15 FTE’s)
- Maintain the integrity of the nominal ledger by ensuring all changes conform to the structure of accounts and timely processing of all month end journals.
- Oversee the sales and purchase ledger function to ensure that billing targets are achieved, client and supplier queries are dealt with in a timely manner, bank reconciliations are up to date, client and supplier payments are completed within predetermined timings.
- Oversee the distribution of petty cash and monthly reconciliation of the cash disbursed. Ensure that company credit cards are processed and reconciled monthly.
- Manage the correct recording and maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Supervise the intercompany billing, settlement and reconciliation monthly.
- Manage the processing of all entities payrolls in conjunction with HR. Ensure that all staff expenses are paid correctly and on time. Ensure that all payroll related statutory reporting is completed by the predetermined legal deadlines.
- Manage the corporation tax compliance and planning.
- Take ownership of the management accounts to ensure timely and accurate management reporting, including providing balance specifications.
- Support and manage cash flow reporting monthly and quarterly
- Prepare the annual budget and rolling monthly forecasts for business planning and insight.
- Manage year end closings and preparation of year end audit pack.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business administration or accounting
- Valid CPA status (or similar)
- 5+ experience in a similar position
- A record of having successfully managed other finance professionals;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to manage and internally motivate people to work as a team;
- Part or full qualified accounting qualification or qualified by experience.
- Advanced excel skills are required (Pivot tables, V Lookups etc.).
- Able to work within given guidelines and proactively identify potential areas for improvement.
- Takes ownership of tasks, delivers to deadlines, and meets expectations.
- Understands and manages own workload and delivers to exceptional standards. Informs others before potential issues arise.
- Keen to learn and able to accept feedback.
- Uses initiative to make informed decisions within guidelines. Knows when to make own decisions or seek guidance.
- Contributes and collaborates with other team members appreciating different personalities and strengths.
- Preferably experience in working in an international environment
- Good leadership skills
- Great work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Committed / Dependable
- Driven / Proactive
- Problem solvers
- Honest / Transparent
- Team player
- Embrace accountability
- Strong computer business application skills with Excel, Word
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to interact with all levels in the organization
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task with the ability to plan and complete work assignments with little supervision
- IT/systems knowledge
Compensation & Benefits:
· Salary commensurate with experience
· Excellent benefit package which includes paid time off, holidays, retirement plan, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and prescription plan.
All candidates must successfully pass a drug test and background check.
Send resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only; Recruiters/Staffing Agencies need not apply.
Sorry, visa / sponsorship not available.