Kforce is one of the premier leaders in the staffing industry, where Great People = Great ResultsSM. For over 50 years we’ve thrived on building relationships and making a positive impact in the lives of those we touch. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities.
A professional staffing services firm, Kforce stands for KnowledgeForce®, describing our highly skilled professionals. Our flexible and direct hire staffing specialists engage over 23,000 highly skilled Technology and Finance & Accounting professionals annually, connecting them with more than 4,000 customers. Our national network of 60 offices, two national recruiting centers, and 2,000+ associates support our ability to meet the needs of customers of all sizes, including 70% of the Fortune 100.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of Great People that will cheer you on your road to success!
The Managing Director is responsible for and provides oversight of the entire delivery process of a given office and ensures client satisfaction through the delivery of exceptional customer service characterized by mutual respect, understanding, and trust.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Oversee all activities related to the delivery process within a given office or marketplace for a specific product
Responsible for hiring and supervision of a team of Directors, Market Managers, Account Managers, Recruiters (in some markets), and other staff as appropriate
Responsible for training and career development of team members
Set daily activity goals for team, ensure attainment of set goals, and provide day-to-day guidance and direction.
Conduct weekly one-on-one meetings with team members and perform account reviews with all Account Managers and Directors
Ensure accounts and job orders are prioritized accordingly
Develop service and delivery plans in support of organizational strategies and objectives. Recommend improvement of strategies based on market research and competitor analyses. Oversee implementation of approved strategies and initiatives
Analyze operational and financial data; prepare forecasts and projections
Identify customer needs and be continuously alert and responsive to changing customer business environment and needs. Communicate to account management team accordingly
Serve as the quality checkpoint associated with the service and delivery process
Provide ongoing performance feedback to each team member, both informally and through the formal performance evaluation process. Drive performance accountability for all Directors, Market Managers, Account, Managers, and Recruiters.
Provide support by accompanying team members to key client visits when appropriate
Ensure day-to-day business is conducted within compliance of corporate policies and procedures
Develops and executes daily plan.
Supervise activities of Client Services department staff.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to exceptional customer service and leadership among peers.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to a team environment and a client focus.
- Demonstrate well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient at handling difficult situations with professionalism and respect
- Ability to develop an independent viewpoint and present a compelling business case to support recommendations
- Possess sound judgment and reasoning abilities
- Exhibit strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setbacks and competing influences
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business partners by building personal credibility and solid trust
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to gain access to and cultivate strong relationships with hiring managers
- Aggressively look for opportunities to sustain regular contact with clients and improve client retention
- Clearly demonstrate expertise within functional discipline
- Commitment and adherence to company Core Values
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 plus years of related product/business experience preferably within the staffing industry. Previous management experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
- None required
Kforce is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.