As the Project Engineer, you will be working with the outsourced machine builders and provide component selection / fabrication of assembly machines. Once that is completed, your part in the final product is the PLC programming, start-up, troubleshooting and commissioning the machines to the end-user site.
This is approximately a 6 month contract and should go permanent for the right Candidate. My Client is located approximately 5 miles North of Batavia, IL.
- Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree, preferred
- Experience PLC Programming, required
- Working knowledge of Assembly Machines, preferred
- Working knowledge of Injection Molding Machines, a plus
- Must be able to conceptualize / provide component selection to Outsourced Machine Builder
- Experience with SolidWorks, a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot the machine build
- Expected to be a part of the Start-up / Commissioning