Multi-national maker of automotive parts seeks a CONTRACT MANUFACTURING / INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER (approximately 1 year assignment with a temp-to-perm possibility) for its manufacturing facility located just outside of GREENVILLE, SC. The CONTRACT MANUFACTURING ENGINEER will provide project support to associated team leaders, engineers and other plant personnel in the analysis of process problems and troubleshooting equipment problems to ensure proper process operation. THIS POSITION REQUIRES FREQUENT TRAVEL TO THE TUSCALOOSA, AL FACILITY.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer• Make changes to enhance the machine functionality of the equipment
• Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency
• Determines product specifications for the purchase of equipment, materials or parts, according to specifications and quality standards
• Responsible for creating procedures, PFMEA's, and work flows in an effort to meet TS16949 requirements
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer• BSME / BSIE and 2 plus years manufacturing process planning experience, preferably in assembly environment.
• Demonstrated skills in plant layout, cost analyst, budgeting, blueprintreading, pneumatics.
• Frequent travel to Alabama facility
Benefits• The company provided a competitive benefits package to include relocation assistance.