Evoqua is the global leader in helping municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world’s most fundamental natural resource: water. We have a more than 100-year heritage of innovation and industry firsts, market-leading expertise, and unmatched customer service. Our cost-effective and reliable treatment systems and services ensure uninterrupted quantity and quality of water, enable regulatory and environmental compliance, increase efficiency through water reuse, and prepare customers for next-generation demands.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and service helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and enable leisure and commercial industry to maximize productivity and profitability.
Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help them meet their needs for clean water.
Join our 4000 professionals around the world as we Transform Water. Enrich Life.
- Designs may consist of both product and process design, including modifications of standard equipment to meet customer’s needs.
- Develops product cost for customer orders.
- Scope may also include development and maintenance of standard and new products. Delivering factory cost estimates to sales.
- Also responsible for design and engineering documentation to suit specific needs including: bills of material (utilizing SAP); process, general arrangement, and detailed fabrication drawings.
- Engineers concepts to meet customer, industry, and in-house standards for safety, quality, function, cost, and reliability while meeting short lead-time requirements.
- The candidate will create bills of material and drawings for release into the ERP system (SAP) and communicates related issues effectively to the Sales and Supply Chain Team.
- Assists in resolving shop fabrication or field installation issues. Candidate should also be able to work on multiple products and technologies, multi-task and able to move between different priorities.
- Candidate collaborates with Sales, Manufacturing, Cost Accounting, R&D, Customer and Assembly to engineer products for economic manufacture within Evoqua’s capabilities and resources.
- This engineering design will include the creation of documentation in conformance with Evoqua and Industry engineering standards, including but not limited to ISA, ANSI, ASME, NEC, etc.
- Deals with confidential information, across multiple projects with typically short deadlines. Also deals with problem/issue resolution via direct contact with customers (internal or external).
- Participates in internal and external training applicable to position.
- 3-5 year's worth of experience in Industrial Manufacturing related to the development and generation of mechanical engineering drawings and associated bills of material.
- 3 year's experience with AutoCAD. Candidates with experience in SolidWorks is a plus.
- Candidates with experience in a manufacturing environment with hands on experience preferred.
- Water treatment process knowledge is a plus.
- A well-rounded knowledge of computerized manufacturing systems and workflow functions, AutoCAD (V2012 or later), SolidWorks (V2015), Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Computer savvy: spreadsheets and databases
- Fabrication experience, metal cutting and forming, basic machining
- Developing product costs
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing
- Knowledge of industrial coating applications a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.