Permanent position: A leading automotive manufacturing plant located in Livonia, MI is looking for (2) Manufacturing Engineers/CNC Programmers. Looking to fill 1st and 2nd shift openings APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer• Develop and document manufacturing processes to efficiently utilize existing capabilities and capacities.
• Develop and manage CNC programs
• Design and build workholding fixtures and special tooling.
• Analyze non-conforming parts for rework/disposition/process adjustment
• Continuously improve upon existing processes along with updating CNC programs
• Advise on equipment and maintenance needs.
• Lead team of 7-10 operators
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer• 2+ years of Manufacturing Engineering/CNC programming experience in machine shop/stamping environment
• Supervisory experience a plus
• Automotive experience; knowledge of TS 16949 and ITAF 16949 standards a plus
Benefits• Comprehensive benefit package