Permanent position: Sr MANUFACTURING PROJECT ENGINEER opportunity at a growing manufacturing firm near Memphis, TN. Need BS Degree Engineering and 10 years experience in a Manufacturing environment doing some kind of Project Engineering or Project Management. Need some experience in medical device or bio-medical Engineering. Relocation.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer• Oversee projects in terms of technical specifications, cost, quality, time and accuracy.
• Work closely with the customer to manage expectations and otherwise insure proper execution of projects based on customer's needs. This will include modification of processes, design review, and testing.
• Qualify new products/processes from kick-off to full release and continuously improve the existing ones.
• Collaborate with the production team through executive management from project concept through production and completion
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer• BS Engineering Mechanical or Chemical Preferred
• Minimum 10 years experience which includes some biomedical device experience manufacturing or process engineering
• Knowledge of (a) 3D CAD Design, (b) Equipment and processes, and (c) Medical product evaluations
• Experience working with production team up to executive management
• Manufacturing process experience such as time studies, lean manufacturing, continuous improvement, costs and time reduction studies
• A PLUS to have plasma technology experience
• Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Benefits• Salary in range shown based on extent of qualifications
• Comprehensive Benefits
• Bonus Potential
• Growth opportunity, Occasional European Travel