My Traverse City, MI client is in need of Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. This manufacturing engineering position will support manufacturing in the design and manufacturing of the company’s product lines. The engineer is responsible for developing, manufacturing and implementing products for each type and size as requested by the customer. Research areas for continues improvement opportunities in all areas of the manufacturing processes, both in design and manufacturing. You will develop CNC Programs, tooling and manufacturing engineered processes.
- BS in Mechanical or Manufacturing engineering.
- Experience with machine tools such as lathes, mills grinders…etc.
- Experience with SolidWorks or similar CAD Software.
- Knowledge of quality systems, including PPAP, FMEA, Control Plans, and Gage R&R.
- Previous exposure GD&T
- Previous CNC programming experience would be ideal.
This is a perm full time on site position. No remote, contract/ C2C or sponsorship is available for this position. Must be authorized to work in the US without expiration.