Located in West Chester Pennsylvania, Centinel Spine is the largest, privately held spine company focused on anterior column reconstruction. We offer a broad range of arthroplasty and fusion cervical and lumbar care solutions—providing the most robust Total Disc Replacement and Integrated Interbody™ portfolios in the world.
- Analyses non-conforming materials and returned goods and recommend disposition and corrective actions
- Create suitable data analysis tables and report findings based on statistical evidence and trending.
- Provide analytical investigations and develop root cause for non-conformances and deviations
- Design and specify gauging and test equipment for quality assurance functions
- Analyse data and generate summary reports
- Interface with vendors and customers as required
- Write validation protocols
- Review documentation for completeness and accuracy
- Assist in the performance of qualification and validation studies
- Supervise technicians, interns.
- Actively work with product development to realize new products and product line extensions.
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering – Biomedical, Mechanical, Chemical, Materials, Biology or related field.
- Ability to read and understand design drawings with geometric dimensioning and tolerance (GD&T).
- Good Project Management Skills.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to lead and/or function as part of a team.
- Computer literacy ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Good CAD Skills (SolidWorks)
- Understanding of GMP and standards.
- Knowledge of Spine is a plus
- Knowledge of Implant and Instrument manufacturing.
- Knowledge of physical and chemical processing techniques. (i.e.- machining, anodizing, passivation, etc.)
- 2-6 years progressive experience in the medical products or a regulated industry.
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Days
- Great Office Culture
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, please send your resume with salary requirement to Careers@centinelspine.com