Azteca Milling LP, the producer of MASECA, is a division of Gruma Corporation. With over 50 years of experience Gruma is the world's largest producer of corn masa flour. Azteca Milling L.P. has an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Operations Analyst in Irving, TX.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field.
- Minimum three of analyst or scheduling experience in manufacturing.
- Experience utilizing SAP to obtain information for analysis and reports.
- Ability to analyze processes and pertinent information in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to develop reports containing information to utilize for making executive decisions impacting the consolidation or expansion of manufacturing facilities or operations.
- Problem solving and research/investigation skills
- Proficiency with all Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access for database management.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF JOB:
- Process financial and manufacturing information for analysis and top management decision making.
- Coordinate with other department, meet with managers, and assess the work processes. Where there are deficiencies, suggest changes and prepare report for executive and operation managers.
- Preparation and validation of information for the annual budget for all manufacturing facilities.
- Provide custom analysis for cost analysis, manufacturing capacities, system information and manufacturing productivity.
- Validate the integrity of manufacturing reports.
- Ensure manufacturing data integrity in SAP to include recipes, formulas, bill of materials, Material Master, manufacturing parameters and manufacturing reports.
- Develop, generate and review statistics, graphs, and numeric data.
- Analytic support to Quality Information Systems.
- Prepare presentations of manufacturing results for top executive meetings, such as consolidation analysis, trends, cost variances, performance and opportunity areas.
- Analysts are mathematically inclined, as they have to develop, generate, and review statistics, graphs, and numeric data.
- Support projects and activities to improve operational performance and workflow.
AMLP offers a very competitive compensation package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (eligible first day of employment). Life and AD&D, STD and LTD and 401k Plan is eligible for participation after 90 days of employment with up to a 4% match. For consideration please send your resume with salary history to Michon_Montgomery@aztecamilling.com .