Set up, operate, and maintain production equipment, automatic and manual in order to maintain a quality product. Requires close supervision, however after initial training, the job is performed with minimal amount of supervision. Expected to make independent decisions when required to do so.
- Associate is responsible to follow requirements of applicable national and international regulations.
- Performs part inspections within specified frequency and process parameters.
- Set up and changeover production line to produce type schedules.
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Maintains accurate production records.
- Maintain a clear and organized work area.
- Assist with job changeovers as needed.
- Maintain adequate raw material supply as required.
- Associate is responsible to follow requirements of TMC Quality System; including but not limited to process controls, inspection procedures, document/data control, change control practices.
- Perform maintenance/troubleshooting on production process.
- Participates in project performance team meetings on behalf of the job unit in order to provide ideas, methods or processes for unit/company performance improvement and performs other job related duties assigned.
- Typically requires a high school diploma.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work with hand tools and perform mechanical and minor electrical duties where knowledge of the task can be learned on the job.
- Makes production set-ups, changeovers to different products’ operations, adjustments and simple machine repairs to facilitate production.
- Required to drive a forklift at certain times.
- Must have 20/20 vision or corrective vision and strong attention to detail.
- Considerable standing, walking, lifting, etc
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Long Term Disability