Job ID: 12170
Rauland is currently seeking a Repair Technician to join our operations. As a repair technician your responsibilities will include:
- Set up and operating of an Automatic Optical Inspection Machine, Conveyors and Buffers, Printers and multiple types of Touch-up
- Repair Equipment in compliance of the Quality System Regulations 21 CFR part 820.
- Process Device History Records by following applicable SOP's and Good Documentation Practices
- Run 1st article and check for proper parts, part placement, and solder condition meeting IPC standards.
- Repair defective boards to IPC standards as necessary.
- Activities related to meeting 5S objectives (organization of the workplace for maximum safety, efficiency cleanliness and productivity).
- Capable of making quality judgments on his/her own when necessary.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of IPC J-STD IPC-A610, IPC7711, IPC7721.
- 2 years SMT and Through Hole repair experience.
- Strong soldering skills.
- Ability to read and write English
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good reflects and motor skills, handy with tools.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be a team player.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.