TRC Staffing is looking for Manufacturing Sanitizers to work for our award winning client. Our client is a multinational and innovative company promoting opportunity and growth! Excellent opportunity to grow and develop through the company.
Primary Job Functions Include:
1. Clean and Sanitize Equipment. This includes but is not limited to Kettles, Hot Melt Tanks, Pumps, Hoses, Hoppers, Drums, Buckets, Production Lines, Small Parts, Carts, etc.
2. Properly Operate both the CIP Skid and Industrial Washer
3. Breakdown equipment for cleaning and reassemble once properly cleaned and sanitized.
4. Observe equipment to visibly verify that all equipment is clean prior to storage
5. Return clean equipment to proper storage location
6. Change out cleaning chemicals as needed.
7. Follow proper and required cleaning documentation practices
8. Observe machine operations and report any issues
9. Effectively communicate with Process Tech, Operators, Line Leads, Sanitizers and Supervision
10. Perform other responsibilities as assigned
2nd shift hours are 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm M-F