Dabe and Company is a recruiting agency, we have been working with our client for 12 years. We believe them to be one of the premier employers in the area. They are family focused with a schedule that provides a good balance between work and home. The schedule is set to allow you to plan your personal time with every other 3-day weekend off. This is a full time direct hire position with all fees paid by the company.
Please contact us to learn more about the role.
- Responsible for skill development through training programs, taking ownership, and encouraging professional growth
- Accountability for 40-50 associates with full departmental responsibility for your shift, with additional contribution to the leadership group
- Engage associates in the company culture by providing coaching and development of the Team
- Participate in ongoing Continuous Improvement projects
- Leading the Team towards goal achievement in areas of quality, production, scrap, and safety
- Experience with multiple aspects of a manufacturing process
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 3 years of direct leadership in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to set and attain goals
- Good understanding of financials in regards to base costing
- Experience with OJT training programs, design, development and delivery