Moving Mobility Forward
Aptiv is making mobility real. We're at the forefront of solving mobility's toughest challenges. We have the people, experience, know-how and confidence to turn ideas into solutions. Solutions that move our world from what's now to what's next, while connecting us like never before. To us, nothing is impossible when you have the people with the passion to make anything possible. Mobility has the power to change the world, and we have the power to change mobility.
Join our Innovative Team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here's your opportunity. Join the technology company that's transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is a global technology company that develops safer, greener and more connected solutions, which enable the future of mobility. Headquartered in Dublin, Aptiv has 147,000 employees and operates 14 technical centers, as well as manufacturing sites and customer support centers in 45 countries. Visit aptiv.com.
Signal & Power Solutions reflects the growing significance of next-generation architectures with high-speed data and electrical power distribution as the foundation necessary for future mobility. We supply "the nervous system" of the vehicle, providing the complete design, manufacturing, and assembly of vehicle electrical systems. This includes wiring harnesses, connection systems and cable management solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Supervisor, located in our Warren, Ohio plant.
The Manufacturing Supervisor will be responsible for managing the manufacturing team for cable extrusion or drawing/bunching operations. He/she will be responsible for utilizing lean manufacturing principles and complying with Lean Operating Systems.
- Manage and lead people
- Achieve quality, delivery and cost metrics
- Provide safe work environment
- Execute Lean Manufacturing Operating Systems
- Lead and implement cost reduction initiatives
- Maintain ISO certifications with strong audit scores
- Administer Contract
- 5+ years manufacturing supervisory experience in a production environment
- 4+ years of experience in production control, quality and maintenance systems in the automotive industry
- 4+ years of Lean manufacturing experience
- 4 + years of experience working in a union environment
- Must have flexibility to work a 3 shift schedule
Preferred Qualifications: (Nice to have)
- Experience/knowledge of cable extrusion manufacturing
- Experience/knowledge of drawing/bunching manufacturing
Traits We Seek:
- Curiously investigate everything - ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence - thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing - an entrepreneurial mindset that's driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience - seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
Apply Online Ready to take the first step?