-wet chemistry sampling technique
- Manufacturing experience
* 1+ years of pharmaceutical experience
* Ability to collect data and run experiments
* Ability to follow SOP's and document work
- Operate production equipment: Mixing tanks, Spectrophotometer, Centrifuges, Autoclave, etc.
-Perform sampling technique/wet chemistry- ph, viscosity
- Perform routine monitoring and PM of equipment
-Interpret, evaluate, communicate and document the results of repair work
-Perform routine inventory of manufacturing supplies
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.