Manufacturing Technician needed for contract opportunities with Yoh's client located in Rochester, NY.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Thorough understanding of test fixtures and associated cabling
- Performs electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine and resolve problems in test equipment
What You'll Be Doing:
- Performs operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Performs electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine and resolve problems in test equipment.
- May work with complex machines or computer systems.
- Adjusts, repairs calibrates, aligns, assembles and operates equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings.
- May make preliminary edits and corrections to current schematics to improve test fixture and cable documentation.
- Responsible for performing functions associated with manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies, and final assemblies.
- Uses sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to propose on-line adjustments to products, instruments, or equipment.
- Works with engineers in conducting experiments.
What You Need to Bring to the Table
- Must possess a thorough understanding of test fixtures and associated cabling.
- Must be able to read and understand wiring and circuit board schematics.
- Must be able to work in a team oriented environment and interface with various engineering groups.
- Successful candidates should have AS diploma in an engineering discipline and 4 years relevant professional experience; or commensurate education and experience.
- Basic computer skills and experience with Agile and Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Visio
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Patty Martin / email@example.comHelp
Phone Number: 315-310-5455
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.