Rochester Gauges, LLC., established in 1950 enjoys an enviable reputation as an industry leader in the manufacturing of high quality electro/mechanical liquid level sensors for its OEM customers.
The purpose of the Test Engineer is to create and operate a validation test process which assures that new and existing product designs can operate reliably in customer applications.
The Test Engineer is responsible to help create and review product test plans to assure product meets or exceeds industry and customer product specification.
- Create and coordinate validation test plans for new and existing product
- Write, organize, and maintain standard work ADV (Analysis/Development/Validation) specifications and tools
- Troubleshoot dev/val issues
- Influence the organization to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches to engineering processes
- Influence the use and application of DFR (Design for Reliability) methodologies to optimize resources/timing while balancing risk
- Serve as resource for identifying, understanding, and implementing industry and customer standards
- Create a library/database of industry and customer test standards
- Procure and maintain test equipment using the Capital Expenditure plan and process
- Train, develop, mentor and evaluate technical capability of team members.
- Applicable experience in validation testing of electrical and/or electro-mechanical devices and systems
- Applicable experience with SolidWorks and LabVIEW software
- Applicable experience with statistical tools such as Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Applicable experience in collaborative team environments
- Applicable experience with part & assembly drawings and geometric tolerancing
- Experience in effective use of enterprise software systems (especially AX12)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project
- Understands and follows company policies and procedures
- 5+ years of experience in electronic / electromechanical product design and testing
- Education: BS or MS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- ASQ Certified Reliability Engineer
- Comfortable with mix of both hands-on and analytical work.
**Only Local Candidates will be considered**
**We do not Sponsor Visas***
**Please NO Agencies or Headhunter services***
Job Type: Full-time