All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we're about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers' toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
This exciting opportunity is located in our Kokomo, IN Technical Center.
Responsibilities and duties
- Develop manufacturing functional tests (electrical) for Engine Control and Transmission Control Systems, Battery Management Systems
- Support Project Teams for test development and product design
- Ensure timely and thorough execution of all test development requirements in conformance with product/process development procedures
- and program metrics.
- Provide Engineering support in the areas of test technology and common process development.
- Utilize 6-Sigma for Test Statistical Analysis Methods to optimize Cpk performance of parametric electrical tests.
- Specify, purchase, debug and install equipment and tooling for assigned product programs
- Travel to support global manufacturing locations
Traits we seek
- Curiously investigate everything - ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence - thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing - an entrepreneurial mindset that's driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience - seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Delphi Technologies rewards and advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- 2+ years of software development skills in one or more of the following software applications: National Instruments LabView, NI LabWindows CVI, NI TestStand
- 1+ years of experience with SPC concepts (can include coursework, internship, or co-op experience)
- 1+ years of experience in developing functional tests for automotive electronics products
- 1+ years of experience/knowledge of flash programming/verification of product software during the manufacture of automotive electronics
- 2+ years of experience with manufacturing system design and safety requirements and experience deploying new products and processes in a production environment
- 2+ years of Operations Support Experience
Nice to haves (preferred qualifications)
- Knowledge and experience with lean manufacturing principles
- Energetic, self-motivated, proactive
- Flexible, adaptable and resourceful
- Able to contribute in a team environment
- Attention to detail
Kokomo Technical Center
About the Organization
Delphi Technologies is a technology company whose people focus on solving emissions and fuel economy challenges for the world's leading automotive original equipment manufacturers and provides leading aftermarket service solutions. Headquartered in London, U.K., Delphi Technologies operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 24 countries. Visit delphi.com.
This position is currently accepting applications.