The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future
Advanced Materials is a global supplier of fluorine products, fine chemicals, additives, metals, films and fibers for products including pharmaceuticals, refrigeration, semiconductors and military protection. Advanced Materials is making the world safer, cleaner and enabling the modernization of a growing middle class by enhancing our customer offerings through a differentiated portfolio of chemistries, materials, value-added solutions and superior customer service. Our mission is to attract, retain and develop diverse and highly motivated, entrepreneurial employees striving to flawlessly deliver superior value to our customers every day.
Honeywell is seeking a highly motivated Business Development Manager. The selected candidate for this role will support the growth of new and existing medical device customer accounts in the US. The business development manager will follow a business plan to position Honeywell as a raw material provider for the medical device industry customers and their contract manufacturer partners. The incumbent will be responsible for driving sales pipeline, including direct customer contact and go-to-market strategy execution, for products in the medical fiber business.
This position is based anywhere in the USA.
• Create and maintain a pipeline of medical device leads and opportunities with the support of Honeywell sales and marketing.
• Expand business and customer loyalty within strategic accounts, influence the partners (typically medical device engineering, product development, & business development teams) working on orthopedic, cardiovascular products that are candidate for Honeywell medical fiber portfolio.
• Define and negotiate the terms of the contracts; getting the support and approval from all stakeholders either internally and from the clients.
• Develop and maintain superior relationships with key decision makers and influencers at customer accounts up to the C-suite level.
• Exhibit a high level of proficiency and expertise in demonstrating and/or presenting Honeywell products, processes, and services.
• Forecast annually, quarterly orders, sales and profits for customer accounts, meet or exceed forecasted numbers.
• Serve as an industry specialist: including active participation in the professional medical device community, attending industry events, conferences and communicating relevant industry trends and best practices to clients – that ultimately create demand.
• Contribute to building innovative Honeywell products within this industry through understanding of trends and customer needs.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Health Sciences.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the medical device industry with a minimum of 5 years’ sales experience.
• Minimum 3 years’ Experience with biomaterials with an understanding of medical device regulatory authorities (FDA, EU MDR, etc.)
• Ability to establish productive relationships with design & development engineers, supply chain management and selling up to higher levels of management throughout customer’s organization.
• Demonstrated ability to negotiate deals and build fitting solutions.
• Ability to influence colleagues at all levels of an organization.
• Proficiency with Contract Relationship Management software (such as salesforce.com).
• Ability to drive new sales, achieve quotas and increase year over year revenue.
• Experience dealing with multinational business organizations
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.