American Marketing & Publishing, LLC is one of the fastest growing print and digital advertising companies in the U.S. We’re looking for talented, passionate go-getters looking for a career in Business to Business Marketing and Advertising Sales to join our growing company.
We are looking for self-motivated leaders with a drive to succeed both professionally and financially.
Since being founded in 1997, we have helped small, family-owned businesses get connected to their customers and vital prospects at the most important time of influence. Our business is growing exponentially. American Marketing & Publishing is focused almost exclusively on meeting the advertising and marketing needs of independent, family owned businesses in close-knit small and suburban towns. We help thousands of businesses manage their print advertising in our HomePages Community Directories, CloseBy Text Marketing, and online listings, content, and reviews with OPTIMA™ Online Visibility and Reputation Management Services. We partner with businesses to help them win more customers on the major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yelp, YP, and Apple Maps. In 2015, we were named a Google Certified Agency and work with representing businesses with Google Street View technology. We hire achievers who are looking to put the pedal to the floor in their career.
- Base salary
- Uncapped commissions / Bonuses & incentive contests ($50,000-$60,000 first year expected earnings)
- Full Time: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00
- Extensive paid professional training programs including Initial Sales Training, daily morning Success & Motivational Conference Calls and Ongoing Training/Leadership Development with company executives
- Excellent Health Benefits (Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO), Prescription Drug, Vision (VSP), Dental (Delta Dental), Disability & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with discretionary company match
- Paid Time Off including 15 personal/vacation days and 9 additional paid holidays
- Significant recognition, incentive programs and Leadership Summit Trip for top performers
- Career advancement opportunities to senior sales positions & management with world class District Manager training and development
- Work in a positive, encouraging and enthusiastic environment
- High energy infectious personality with the ability to inspire others to action.
- Quick thinking with strong mental fortitude and a goal-driven mentality.
- Persuasive, personable personality.
If you are a career minded individual with a track record of success – Apply today!
Hear how some of our 350 employees feel:http://ampcareervideo.com/