American Marketing & Publishing, LLC is one of the fastest growing local media companies in the Midwest. Our Digital Marketing Division is searching for a self-motivated and resilient sales representative who has a passion for small businesses and the drive to succeed both financially and professionally.
We began helping independent, family-owned businesses win more customers with effective local advertising solutions in 1997. Today, nearly 50,000 small businesses rely on us to help them grow their market share and our Digital Marketing Division is growing exponentially
Members of our Digital Marketing Division help family-owned businesses leverage the same type of professional digital marketing solutions that their much larger corporate competitors have access to. Our sales team members present and sell practical, effective, online and mobile marketing products to the owners of retail, professional, and service businesses. Those products help our clients, often times dramatically, by influencing consumer decisions at the precise moment that buying decisions are being made.
At American Marketing & Publishing, we are proud of the fact that nearly 100% of our clients are small business owners. We are highly aware of the incredibly important impact that a strong online presence can have on the call volume, market share, and profitability of an owner-operated business. It’s a core part of our corporate mission to be relentlessly helpful in the sales field, to provide excellent service after the sale, and to be consistently innovative in developing effective and inexpensive local digital advertising solutions in response to changes in technology and consumer behavior. Our firm owns several highly regarded and proprietary digital advertising technologies including the OPTIMA™ Presence Management platform, CloseBy® Text Marketing. In addition, we are the largest Google Street View Trusted Agency in the Upper Midwest, and one of the largest such agencies in the nation.
We hire achievers who are looking to put the pedal to the floor in their career:
- High energy, outgoing, smart, articulate, persuasive, and fun personality
- Confidence to talk to anyone
- Willingness to work hard to find leads, turn leads into sales, and sales into referrals
- Capacity to feel joy and satisfaction in helping small businesses grow and thrive
We pay well, provide excellent training, and promote exclusively from within:
- Base Salary + Uncapped commissions with high earning potential
- Excellent Health Benefits (Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO), Prescription Drug, Vision (VSP), Dental (Delta Dental), Disability & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with discretionary company match
- Paid Time Off including 15 personal/vacation days and 9 additional paid holidays
- Significant recognition, incentive programs, and Leadership Summit Trip for top contributors
We hire people who are bright, driven, enthusiastic, and capable of creating success for themselves and others. Does that sound like you? Please Apply… and Let’s Talk.