- The Marketing Analyst will primarily support CRM and Customer Loyalty programs within this consumer products' company.
- (S)he will be responsible for all customer touchpoints around customer service, customer retention and customer satisfaction.
About the Division
- We're experimenters, innovators and explorers of life.
- Has its home in Miami where it has always tried to act as an independent company. This approach allows us to work disruptively, as any startup company would, with the encouragement and support from Company leadership.
- Our aspiration is to be an innovative beverage that is as good for people as it is for the planet; this is why every decision we make builds on our five pillars of sustainability. Launching in the US late 2017-early 2018.
- The movement is inspired by how we live today, and how we'll live tomorrow.
- We want to help the world rethink how it drinks. And who better to guide that than the people of the world?
- The Division is more than just a brand. It's a collaborative project looking for a few good team members to reinvent beverages.
- Cool office (Downtown Miami), casual attire (who needs a dress code), canines welcome (arf!), collaborative work style, real-time feedback and recognition, fun team.
- CRM: support development of all newsletters and promotional efforts tailored for retention
- Customer Service: Support third party call center and agencies that respond on social media
- Engagement: manage day to day outreach to consumers and handling of surprise and delight tactics
- Loyalty: support loyalty platform providing points, perks and incentivizing brand preferred behavior
- Influencers: be the primary point of contact for micro-influencers to ensure continuous positive mentions on social media
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Communications
- 2-5 years minimum work experience e-commerce marketing and digital media management experience at a startup brand, digital retailer or CPG company with strong online presence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Interest in working with a highly dynamic team with the ambitious goal of reinventing beverages
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Sanka at 646-856-8903 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 5 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
As the staffing industry evolves, Hired by Matrix continues to develop and grow. By combining our expertise with a keen understanding of each client's needs we are able to source for the most qualified candidates. Our commitment to servicing our clients corresponds with our commitment to finding the perfect match between our clients and candidates and maintaining our relationships long term.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: http://bit.ly/HbMCareers