We are looking for a positive and self-motivated Marketing Assistant – Digital Media to immediately join our team to assist and support the organization’s digital marketing strategy.
Full Time, $25 to $30/hr. + Applicable Benefits.
Hampton Products International Corporation, located in south Orange County, CA, is a privately-owned, middle-market branded consumer products designer, developer, and marketer of innovative products in the security hardware, decorative hardware, storm and screen door hardware, and automotive accessories categories.
Reporting to the Director, Promotions, the Marketing Assistant, Digital Media assists with the implementation maintenance, and evaluation of the digital marketing strategy for all Hampton brands (PPR, ARRAY, Keeper, Brinks padlocks, Universal Hardware) to achieve agreed upon targets and key performance indicators. Keeping up to date with new digital marketing techniques, the assistant will also contribute to the long-term development of our digital marketing strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages content calendar weekly and maintains cadence of posting and responding to Consumer Generated Content (CGC) for key brands (adhering to Company standards).
- Participates in the development of content by providing ideas and suggestions to effectively increase consumer product awareness.
- Coordinates all social media channels, ensuring a consistent ‘on brand’ voice.
- Updates and optimizes digital channels TW, FB, IG, YT (primary).
- Ensures that all websites are fully optimized for search engines and identifies suitable websites to build links with (quarterly).
- Increases the number of followers, ‘likes’, shares and audiences for all digital marketing and social media outputs.
- Identifies influencers, establishes connections, and maintains relations. Coordinates with social media influencers to increase awareness of key brands.
- Develops and monitors, dashboard reports from various channels. Analyzes results to improve site performance, using tools such as Google analytics, Spyfu and others. Presents recommendations for improvement and executes as instructed, on a campaign or post by post basis.
- Creates a monthly summary of various channel activity. Distributes to internal functional areas.
- Works closely with Marketing Assistant, Trade Shows and Events to exploit the social media and digital marketing potential of HPI trade shows and events.
- Works closely with the Creative Services and IT and liaises with external agencies and influencers to optimize consumer awareness results.
- Coordinates Public Relations efforts as needed.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and no less than one-year related experience and/or training managing digital channels and SEO (Search engine Optimization); or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Outstanding writing and grammar skills.
- Creative mind with the ability to marry different graphic elements to convey a message.
- Ability to stay abreast of technological changes.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple sites at the same time.
Don’t let this job get away. Many feel that Hampton Products is a special place to work and our core values are the primary reasons for that feeling. These core values (Integrity, Caring, Accountability, Excellence and Innovation) are the soul of our company and they are what set us apart. If this resonates with you, here’s your chance to work for an outstanding company that really cares about its employees as well as its customers. If you are interested, please apply here.
Hampton Products International Corporation is an equal employment opportunity employer.