We are looking for a positive and self-motivated Marketing Assistant – Events and Tradeshows to immediately join our team to coordinate and execute the organization’s appearance at trade shows and events.
Full Time, $25 to $30/hr. + Applicable Benefits.
Hampton Products International Corporation, located in south Orange County, CA, is a privately-owned, middle-market branded consumer products designer, developer, and marketer of innovative products in the security hardware, decorative hardware, storm and screen door hardware, and automotive accessories categories.
Reporting to the Director, Promotions, the Marketing Assistant, Events and Tradeshows coordinates and executes the organization’s appearance at trade shows and events, as determined by the Director. Develops recommendations and carries out the trade show/event plan and prepares for and coordinates individual shows/events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and coordinates planning template for all events (including but not limited to display vehicles, printed materials, wearables, social media, giveaways, product news, videos, signage, e-blasts, attendance).
- Books and manages booth space (e.g., booth space, company profile, brand listing) for the organization, as instructed by supervisor.
- Provides input to the design of displays to be used at events and coordinates display development with internal resources and external agencies.
- Supervises setting-up and tearing down of trade shows and events. Works with the event facility or local labor force to ensure that required services (e.g., electric, rigging, lead gen, shipping, labor, models) are provided.
- Monitors event activities to ensure previously set results, and attendee satisfaction. Maintains and implements optimization checklist to improve next event.
- Gathers feedback about event preparation, execution, and turn down from all parties involved.
- Works with Finance department to ensure vendor payment based on budget.
- Manages multiple vendors to execute planned events.
- Gathers leads information and uploads leads into CRM.
- This position requires 25% travel.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; no less than two years related experience planning, coordinating and executing trade shows and events and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid experience coordinating vendor events.
- Experience effectively managing several and conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to make well-sounded decisions, stay calm, and maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
- Ability to manage others without direct authority.
Don’t let this job get away. Many feel that Hampton Products is a special place to work and our core values are the primary reasons for that feeling. These core values (Integrity, Caring, Accountability, Excellence and Innovation) are the soul of our company and they are what set us apart. If this resonates with you, here’s your chance to work for an outstanding company that really cares about its employees as well as its customers. If you are interested, please apply here.
Hampton Products International Corporation is an equal employment opportunity employer.