Staffing Now is seeking a Marketing/Office Assistant for our client in Reston VA.
Ideal Candidate: MUST be driven and hardworking Marketing/Office Assistant. Ability to multi-task and handle pressure and complete projects on time.* *This position's main responsibility is marketing, content building, graphic works, and also assist with daily office task. The individual must have great work ethic, high level of integrity and professionalism. Able to work autonomously and be creative. Able to assist office with various office related tasks, and able to fill in the gaps.
- Handle Phones
- Maintain conference room
- Order supplies
- Assist with timesheets
- Comfortable communicating with the Marketing team
- Tradeshow collateral
- Website marketing, artwork, advertisements, brochures, etc.
- Ability to develop and increase website traffic
- Social Media / Blog / Forums
- Prepare the design and production of marketing graphics:
- Create "cutsheets" as shown on website
- Maintaining files
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related field, preferred;
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in proposal and presentation development, preferably with an architectural, engineering or construction firm;
- Candidate must be extremely proficient in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Candidate should also have graphic design ability to lead the design of new corporate marketing collateral.