RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Marketing Assistant in San Diego, California (CA).
Essential Job Functions:
- Plan and execute all email, social media, and social media advertising campaigns using MailChimp, Facebook Advertising, Google AdWords
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals using tools such as Google Analytics
- Identify trends and insights to optimize performance and maximize ROI of digital marketing spending
- Plan, capture, edit, photo, and video content to be distributed to online channels (Not 100% needed) but would be great; Experience with video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects or similar is a plus
- Create ads for online and print using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Monitor and track success of marketing campaigns then make recommendations for improving performance using custom reporting, sales agent reporting, and other online tools such as Google Analytics
- Assist the VP of Sales & Marketing in assisting with the advertising agency to create effective advertising and promotional strategies, including print, electronic, special events, points of purchase (brochures & collateral materials) and direct mail
- Manage 5 company websites across a variety of platforms such as Drupal and Wix
- Work with the VP of Sales and Marketing to add new features and functionality to website
- Basic HTML experience or understanding is required for editing website content
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and Adobe After Effects knowledge are required
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.