The Marketing Communication Specialist is a highly creative and talented team player who is responsible for the development and execution of marketing assets and programs to support America’s cataract team in positioning and selling various programs and initiatives. This position will lead or support planning, developing and implementing marketing and communications that differentiate cataract among key stakeholders, including business decision-makers, key influencers, consumers and thought leaders. Understanding complex business needs and aligning marketing strategies to overall project goals is critical for success.
- Develop and drive cohesive, impactful marketing communications programs which support key cataract initiatives, product launches and market development efforts
- Proactively collaborate and strategize with regional marketing teams to create relevant, robust marketing and promotional programs, which ensure a consistent customer experience across all touchpoints
- Collaborate across multiple functions, including product marketing, global, event planning, professional education, legal and regulatory affairs to ensure timely and accurate completion of projects
- Oversee consistent execution of corporate brand marketing guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Support copywriting (some promotional writing skills required) and creative direction for various marketing deliverables (e.g., email marketing, advertising, presentations, collateral, and digital content).
- Lead marketing projects, plans and tactics for a variety of cataract programs
- Ensuring content is fresh on our sales support toolkits (EYExcel, CustomPoint, Resource Center, websites), e.g., either soliciting new content and/or developing it, posting content and tracking quantifiable results
- Coordinate the review of Marketing assets, maintaining records of edits and approvals
- Participate in brainstorming for larger scale, team-based and special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree, relevant Master’s Degree is preferred.
- 8+ years marketing communications or related experience.
- Proficient in writing, email marketing, project management, and analytical knowledge using Google platform as well as in Microsoft programs, and can develop charts and diagrams, excellent writing skills, and financial acumen.
- Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional regional environment is critical.
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex campaigns and projects.