Canon Solutions America is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. If you are goal oriented, have an interest in technology, and are an outgoing person who enjoys supporting customers, this may be the position for you! Canon Solutions America Marketing Communications Coordinators support the corporate communications department by assisting with developing and executing multiple integrated marketing programs that effectively promote the organization.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including travel allowance, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
- Promote products, services, and solutions through communications materials and campaigns
- Assist in the development of social media strategies and content for daily postings to increase the company's visibility and engagement on various platforms
- Help develop SEO-friendly website content to continuously update products and services/promotions for each business unit
- Proofread and write clever copy to promote the organization's offerings
- Create and deliver various outbound marketing communications, such as email, direct mail, radio, and advertising content
- Attend strategic conferences, trade shows, and events to help ensure our brand is represented appropriately and activities are posted on our social media platforms
- Ensure communications materials maintain a consistent look and feel while complying with brand guidelines
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations degree preferred
- 3 years relevant business experience required
- Requires up to 25% travel
- valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans