Embrace your independence and make a difference.
As a contractor, you can choose your clients and the projects you work on, but you also need to constantly cultivate your next project. At Nytec, we’ve created an ecosystem where you can increase your value as a consultant, while working on a variety of projects at top technology companies. Our talented people have solved tough problems and created innovative products at the smallest to the largest and most cutting-edge companies in the world. With Nytec, you’ll create a variety of industry- and life-changing products for our clients, using the latest technologies, across an array of industries and applications. Fun projects and meaningful work – you need to work with Nytec!
Nytec is an award-winning, integrated consulting firm with over 40 years of success turning ideas into first-of-a-kind, lifestyle technology products for tier-one global and Fortune 100 companies. Our world-class designers, engineers, and manufacturing experts translate complex problems into compelling, simple solutions that deliver the ultimate user experience. Nytec’s industry-leading Client Services provide customizable talent solutions to satisfy staffing requirements, either onsite, offsite, or project-based.
Title: Marketing Consultant
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: Long-Term Contract
- At least 5+ years relevant experience required.
- Create, update and maintain marketing materials.
- Create, update and maintain a marking plan and execute on deliverables.
- Work closely with stakeholders and coordinate messaging/creative concepts.
- Will be responsible for the end to end customer experience through messaging, create a framework and value propositions aligning by products, audience, or stakeholders.
- The role will leverage key insights, understand problem/solution and dive into key customer experience to build strategic plans, design and build custom detailed experience maps, communication frameworks and messaging for each experience, partner with cross-functional teams to design customer-facing experience across all touch points, as well as manage deployment activities to ensure that timelines are met and objectives achieved.
- Expertise in strategic planning, experience mapping and optimization, driving self-service, customer marketing communications and analytics is required.
- A successful candidate must be able to partner, engage and work well with various internal departments including Care, Customer Experience and IT teams, Acquisition Marketing, CRM teams, Brand Marketing, and Segmentation Marketing.
- The ideal candidate will have superb written and oral communication skills.
- Nytec offers a full benefits package (at most major partners) including sponsored health (medical/dental/vision) plans.
- Referral Bonuses - Receive $500 for referring a candidate that is hired, $500 for referring a job that is filled by Nytec, or $1000 for referring the job and the candidate.
To Apply Visit nytec.com/careers or email your resume and the job title to email@example.com
Questions? Call us at (425) 947-2676