|Category:||Administrative / Professional|
|Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Description:|| MARKETING COORDINATOR |
Our client is currently looking for a marketing coordinator/administrative assistant with A/E/C (architectural, engineering, or construction) experience to join the team in the new Virginia office. As part of the Virginia marketing team, this position will support all corporate/local proposal activity, corporate information, qualifications, licenses and related materials as well as assist the branch office with their marketing needs. As part of the Virginia administrative team, this position will provide support to the department by assisting in any way possible in regards to clerical duties, phone calls, planning events, and organization of the schedule/filing system, etc. The individual must maintain a high standard of confidentiality, be extremely organized, detail-oriented, outgoing, highly assertive, and make decisions independently when necessary
|Requirements:|| Job Requirements: |
- 2+ years of related marketing experience with a professional firm, preferably in geotechnical
- Must have ability to work will individuals at all levels of the organization
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience in Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Software -gINT and pdf editing software preferred.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage time effectively and set priorities.
|Job Location:||Chantilly, VA|
|Synerfac Branch:||Tysons Corner, VA|
|Synerfac Branch Phone:||(703) 918-9880|