MARKETING COORDINATOR (Railbookers)
Laguna Hills, CA
The Marketing Coordinator works with Railbookers sales & marketing management in developing and overseeing all marketing programs and campaigns for Railbookers US. This also includes managing the marketing calendar, direct marketing campaigns, collateral production, outside vendor coordination, and vendor relationships.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and implement/execute all US marketing campaigns.
- Monitor the performance of partners marketing plan & execution.
- Drives revenue by managing current partners, working with sales management developing a market strategy, forecast, and sales plan.
- Works with digital marketing team to recommending marketing tactics to help drive revenue through key partners.
- Performs outbound business development calls to assigned consortium agents.
- May attend travel conferences representing Railbookers as well as all expense paid training trips (Familiarization Trips) on our European & Canadian rail vacations.
- Assist with all aspects of preparation for trade shows
- Curate and monitor online trainings for external partners
- Conducts Travel Agent & Consumer webinars for US Market.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Power point
- Prior travel industry experience helpful but not required
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Focus on accuracy and quality