Flexential stands for something not often found in the world of IT transformation: the human touch. The best infrastructure solutions aren’t about infrastructure, they’re about people. With a mission to accelerate customer success through people and technology, we build trusted relationships and deliver tailored, value-added and reliable solutions to demonstrate the power of people in a technical world.
Utilizing our people, values and reliable performance, Flexential is deeply invested in the success of our 4,200+ customers, who trust us to deliver core data center solutions of colocation and connectivity, as well as cloud, managed solutions and professional services. Flexential’s robust suite of assets spans 21 domestic and international markets and comprises 41 highly redundant and connectivity-rich data centers.
Investing in our people, we have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Intern in the Denver, CO area to join our team!
The Marketing Intern will work in a variety of roles which may include the following duties:
- Support the development of marketing programs to deliver marketing messaging to targeted customer segments
- Work independently or with marketing agencies to develop, review and edit marketing content
- Manipulation of marketing list data to develop highly accurate prospect demographic data
- Work with the marketing database and CRM systems to develop data to measure marketing KPIs and manage associated tactical outputs
- Conduct research to help inform: Support a broad range of Marketing functions including Field Marketing, Lead Generation, Brand/Creative, Corporate Marketing and Sales Enablement
- Customer business trends and challenges
- Customer buying behavior and decision-making criteria by vertical or segment
- Market sizing and product and technology trends by vertical or segment
- Competitive market dynamics
- Buyer persona development
- Candidates will be enrolled in a primary or secondary degree program in marketing, business analytics, statistics, business administration or a related field
- Knowledge of general marketing principles and expertise with Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
- Strong writing, and editing skills
- Microsoft Office certification desired, experience with Adobe Create Suite a plus
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in flexible, fast-paced and changing work environment
- Ability to work 16-20 hours a week during normal business hours
- Position will last up to 6 six months
Submit your resume for consideration today! EOE/AA