Title : Marketing Manager
Duration : 13months
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Location: Celebration,FL, 34747
- TEAM The Customer Engagement Platform (CEP) team is focused on delivering powerful customer experiences across engagement touch points, by leveraging data and tools to bring marketing to life.
- The CEP team is part of the Global Marketing & Sales organization within Parks and Resorts and plays a vital role in campaign activation.
- The Campaign Delivery team leads consumer data selection for 1:1 marketing campaigns and managements deployment of campaigns via offline and digital channels.
- We accomplish these capabilities with partnerships internally as well with external vendors and software/data suppliers.
- ROLE Members of this team should be driven by excellence and have a passion for data and marketing technology. Responsible for using mix of technologies and methodologies, to pull highly customized customer marketing lists for sophisticated 1:1 marketing campaigns.
- Must also have a passion for deploying campaigns, learning new technologies as needed, and automation.
- Role acts as consultant/interface between technology/platform teams and marketing/business, and helps provide options and identify new opportunities that will improve marketing/systems effectiveness.
- 3-5 years of direct experience with campaign list selection processes and campaign deployment functions
- Marketing automation tools like Adobe Campaign
- HTML development for the purpose of finalizing campaign deployment of emails
- Strong UAT and quality assurance aptitude
- Ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical concepts and vice versa.
- Experience in software delivery, preferably a mix of vendor package and custom builds.
- Willingness to investigate, learn, and promote alternate agile delivery methods.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of complicated data environments.
- Hospitality/travel industry experience, or at a minimum customer-facing industries.
- Proven understanding of campaign delivery technologies. Problem-solving, organizational and time management skills. Systems-thinking and high attention to detail.
- Exploration mentality and willing to be a leader in learning new spaces.
- Experience with large organizations and/or broad role responsibilities.
Required Education BA/BS or equivalent
Preferred Education in Computer Sci, IT, mathematics or related