Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Cerritos, CA
Golden Star Technology Inc (GST) headquartered in Cerritos, CA is a leading provider of IT & AV solutions and services for small to midsize businesses, enterprises, governmental agencies, and educational institutions. Our history conveys our industry strength and customer commitment. Founded in 1985, GST has grown by offering the widest breadth of products, custom configurations, and exceptional customer service across all industry-leading and visionary manufacturer solutions. www.gstes.com
GST Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced, flexible, and versatile marketing professional who will be responsible for GST’s marketing activities. This includes experience and leadership in marketing strategy, marketing designs, and marketing methods. Responsibilities include: Market GST services/solutions by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports; working with vendors; and developing GST marketing strategy.
There is a strong emphasis on writing, communication, and working with minimal guidance.
- Create marketing campaigns for GST services and solutions
- Design and create digital and printed marketing collaterals
- Research, write, and execute case studies
- Develop and manage press kits and press releases
- Research and identify demand generation and marketing campaign such as lead lists, email blasts, call blitzes, digital marketing
- Manages and update GST website and social media platforms, including creating content and design.
- Organize external and internal marketing events and functions
- Collaborate with vendors & key partners on marketing initiatives and marketing plans
- Perform marketing administrative duties
- Work with vendors & key partners on marketing funding and funding claims.
- Prepares marketing reports, track and analyze data, budgets and analytics.
- Maintain and update GST branding style guide
- Ensure that all marketing reflects cohesive and consistent brand voice
- Develop, launch and track sales contests
- At least five (5) years of experience in a similar marketing role
- Web design – web design content management system platforms (WordPress)
- Familiarity with the latest trends and technologies in graphic design
- Background with copywriting and writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Strong understanding of advertising and marketing principles
- Strong understanding of social media platforms
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in client acquisition strategy
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 401K Plan