RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Fremont, New Hampshire (NH) that is in search of a Marketing Manager.
Reporting into the Senior Manager, Global Event Management, we are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Event Planner to help plan high quality events and elevate our brand presence. As a part of the global event management team, the Senior Event Manager manages events from beginning to end. This involves project management, including timelines and critical path management and top-notch execution. The position plays a key role on a team of multi-disciplined professionals (senior executives, marketing managers, project managers, strategists, and sales reps) who together create, produce and activate events for our internal and external clients. The role also manages and resources vendors, partners and other third parties, and heavily interacts with the client, including scheduling and leading status calls and meetings. The position requires extreme attention to detail and high level of customer relations. This position is based in the New York City office.
- Project manage and execute a portfolio of corporate events from concept to post event reconciliation that are executed to the highest possible standards
- Maintain strong relationships with client groups, build client relationship, schedule and execute site inspections with client contact and event vendors
- You have a proven ability to manage multiple tasks at once, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively across teams
- Create & manage all pre-planning logistics, on-site program operations and travelling on-site for the event
- Create and manage key dates for all components of the event
- Partner with registration manager to fulfill client needs, manage registration for smaller events
- Negotiate contracts and manage suppliers including hotels, DMC's, off-site venues, caterers and others
- Bachelor's degree or experience equivalent required
- Four-year college degree or related work experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in event management meeting planning or hospitality
- MS PowerPoint and Cvent expertise required
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable and confident interacting with senior levels of management
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to act diplomatically
- Time and project management skills
- Team player; Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible, -can-do- attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure; Experience working with vendor
- Computer proficiency in MS Office suite required
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel/work during the week and on weekends (up to 35%)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.