Marketing Manager Job Description
The marketing manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning, implementing and tracking promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and work streams simultaneously and with great attention to detail.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Deploy successful marketing campaign and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
- Plan, organize execute and attend events (some evening and/or weekends required)
- Revenue generation through sales and marketing efforts.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Qualified chartered marketer.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- 2 years Marketing/ or brand ambassador experience
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Characteristics: Marketing Manager
- Strong effective communicator.
- Outgoing and self-motivated.
- Detail Oriented.
- Client Management and customer service skills.
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Technology proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Must be able to perform tasks and solve problems with a high degree of independence.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution. Commitment to continuous learning.
- Expert in the internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets that are significant in company outreach.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers, and customer-focused product development and outreach.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
- Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment in a small sized company without marketing staff on the same level.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
- Experienced in advising product teams about potential markets, desirable product features, go-to-market best practices, and measuring the success of outreach and product sales.
- Experience managing external PR and communication consulting firms and contractors.
- Experience in the global marketplace is a plus. Managing global marketing teams or agencies is a plus.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle with a valid license and clean driving history.
The marketing manager position is expected to contribute a great deal to the effectiveness of the company in identifying products and markets, suggesting sales strategies and approaches, and in measuring the results of all of the efforts.
*Please provide samples of work created in the past for review.
Pay compensation will be based on experience.