Bank on a company that will help you reach your career goals. Eclaro is looking for a Marketing Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest banking firms in the world, with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
This role is part of the Marketing Communications and Campaigns team, which ensures that all activity, regardless of channel, is strategically aligned and cohesive. It also sets the direction for the Marketing Communications and Campaigns planning for our Marketing teams around the world, to ensure that the campaign plans are clearly aligned to business, customer and brand objectives. This team is responsible for the development and implementation of all regional campaigns, sharing best practice and ensuring that all activity is developed within the consistent global framework.
The Global Marketing function is focused on supporting the strategic and revenue growth priorities of the Bank. The function focuses on understanding customers and the identification, development and execution of Marketing strategies, campaigns and activities that support and strengthen the clients brand, support the drive for revenue and increase customer value and satisfaction in order to meet agreed targets and objectives at both a global and market level.
- Management and execution of Marketing communications campaigns and activities to deliver against the objectives and ambitions of the Marketing strategy and plan
- Implementing campaigns ensuring that the clients brand is promoted in a cohesive and consistent way, using the agreed campaign assets and supporting materials produced
- Formulating and implementing Marketing activities and campaigns to support the achievement of revenue growth targets for the GPB Business
- Driving customer acquisition in key segments, building the clients brand presence and supporting the local activation of campaigns and events
- Collaborating with key internal stakeholders and effectively managing agency and supplier relationships to maximize service delivery
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Merly Villanueva at Merly@eclaro.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.